hiv positive please guide me

hello dr shannon, i had a sex with sex worker my condom was broken and i did hiv 1/2 antibody screen test after 90 days that was negative ,my problem is that she has hiv positive i conformed that now what is my status and if chances to become positive to me pls answer to me dr thank you...

Hi The guidelines for HIV testing are to be initially tested at 3 weeks then again at 3 months, if both of these tests are negative then so are you, as long as there were no other types of exposure during that 3 month period, if so then the timing starts over again.

With your testing result after 90 days being negative then so are you. Now knowing her status doesn't change the outcome of your test.

MAN HAVING VAGINAL SEX WEARING A CONDOM
pls help