MAN HAVING VAGINAL SEX WEARING A CONDOM

Hi I have had only one sex parter in my entire life (my wife) that was until yesterday when I had cassual sex with an old girlfiend (vaginal oral). I weared a comdom an used in the proper way. and I received a 10 seconds unprotected blow job until I mention we better use it so we did and the blowjob continued with a flavor condom. Later on the girl told that she was into swinger. What are the potencial risks of getting HIV. SHOULD I BE TEESTED!! Oh my god I am really worried with the what ifs. What is vaginal fluid touched my scrotum? what if only the head and shaft of my pennies was protected but not the bottom part of shaft? What if the flovor condom didnt have nonoxinol 9? what will happen with the 10 seconds unprotected blow job Please answer me back the sonnest possible I am scared to hell. If I need to be tested do I have to wait three months? Should I avoid any sex contact with my wife meanwhile? Shoul I get PEP inmediately?

Hi First, breathe! yes you put yourself at risk, but......

Oral sex carries the lowest risk of HIV transmission. Protected vaginal sex carries a very low risk of transmission as well. It is difficult for women to transmit the virus to men, though it is likely.

Nonoxynol 9 is not recommended as it causes irritation which can actually increase the chance of transmission.

Of course for your peace of mind, you should be tested. The guidelines for HIV testing are to be initially tested at 3 weeks then again at 3 months, if both of these tests are negative then so are you, as long as there were no other types of exposure during that 3 month period, if so then the timing starts over again.

How to deal with your marriage, that is up to you on how and when you should tell your wife and how to protect her if you did get something because not just HIV should be a concern but also all of the other sexually transmitted infections. You may look into receiving a full STI screening.

Be well, Shannon

Worry Wort!!!!!
hiv positive please guide me