Worry Wort!!!!!

Hi Ms. Southall,

Thank you for your response and you have kind of put my mind at ease. I definitely tested way outside of the window period which is two years. I guess the million dollar question that I have is....if there was no fluid at all on the test strip, would the test give some type of indication such as (i.e. inconclusive) or not work or at all instead of giving a result? I have been searching online for this answer for the last couple of weeks and it seems that everyone has the same question that I have. I hope that you can answer this question, this would put my mind and so, so many others to rest. I truly appreciate your time and patience. Thank you so much

Hi There is a control strip on every test that shows the test has been run correctly and with everything it needs to ensure a "good" result.

Thank you for your kind words.

Stay safe and be well, Shannon

one HUGE mistake
MAN HAVING VAGINAL SEX WEARING A CONDOM