Should i get tested? please help

i really need some advice about my situation.

the other night i went out with a couple of friends, i didn't drink anymore than i usually do but for some reason ended up blacking out and i can only remember certain things. Maybe my drink got spiked? I was in the club with my friends and next minute i was stood outside crying and don't remember what happened in between. I remember ringing and texting my friend trying to get in contact with her and having no luck. i couldnt go back inside as they wouldnt let me in for being too drunk. I vaguely remember a guy talking to me outside but can't really remember the conversation but he texted me friend off my phone for me telling her to come outside. I still couldnt get in touch with her and next thing i remember was walking up the steps in this guys apartment which wasnt far from the club. I just remember lying on the bed feeling sleepy, him trying to kiss me and me pulling away. I was crying a lot and still trying to call my friend. I was facing away from him and he was telling me to face him and i was saying no crying. Next thing i remember is putting my shoes on and walking out of the flat and into a taxi. My memory is so patchy and thats all i can remember, i'm so scared and paranoid about what could have happened inbetween. My friend said that if i did anything sexual then i'd know about it but i'm getting so anxious and stressed about it it's making me feel sick.

my question is...do i get tested just in case? or is it unlikely by the way i was acting that i did anything sexual?

Hi Not knowing your body and how it responds after a sexual experience. If you had anal sex I believe that you would know, but for peace of mind that you are looking for: The guidelines for HIV testing are to be initially tested at 3 weeks then again at 3 months, if both of these tests are negative then so are you, as long as there were no other types of exposure during that 3 month period, if so then the timing starts over again.

Exposure to Blood from a possible Infected Person
time line