doubt about masturbation on window period

hello doctor shannon i had a sex with sex worker at 24-06-2012 my problem was my condom broken at the cum time after 3 days i was suffered on severe cough then 28-08-12 i did ELISA test thaat was negative then 24-09-12 i did hiv1/2 screen test that also negative my doubt was i also did masturbation sometimes at window period now what is my status doctor please help me answer to my question .thank you

Hi Masturbation will not affect the outcome of your HIV testing result!There is no exchange of body fluid which is the risk for HIV transmission to occur.

The guidelines for HIV testing are to be initially tested at 3 weeks then again at 3 months, if both of these tests are negative then so are you, as long as there were no other types of exposure during that 3 month period, if so then the timing starts over again.

hiv transmission
Exposure to Blood from a possible Infected Person