hiv transmission

hi my name is rahul . yesterday i got injured my self with a nail which has came outside from a chair and few drop of blood has came .now my question is that lots of people using same chair in office and they may have chance for injury with same nail so please tell if there any chance for transmitting hiv from that nail. should i go for a test. thank u

Hi The risk of HIV transmission in this way is not likely. Due to a few reasons, 1. There would have to be a large volume of blood. 2. That blood of course would not only have to HIV in it but also be just placed there and 3. you would have to have a fresh open wound on your hand.

With all of these things needing to happen at the same time you can see that the risk of HIV transmission is not likely.

Worry Wort!!!!!
doubt about masturbation on window period