PARANOID and SCARED! need your help ASAP

Hello and thanks for everything you guys do!

Here's my situation, I went to a strip club the other day and received a Handjob from a stripper. 1.) If she used a little bottle of lube and touched it to put some on her Vagina and then I grabbed the lube bottle and put some on my penis, is that dangerous? Given that opening of the lube bottle can harbor HIV or STD??? 2.) If she masturbated another guy prior to me and she didn't bother to wash her hands or sanitize it, is that a risk? 3.) I was going to have sex with the Stripper so I put on a condom tried to insert vagina but could not get hard enough. Afterwards I put my penis back in my pants with condom on and I'm wondering if since the outside of the condom touched the inside of my briefs and then I took off the condom, could I be at risk after my penis touches my briefs? I've read some of the questions on here but I would like an answer, especially given the first situation. Thank You!!!

Response from Mr. Glenn

There is no risk for HIV or STDs from the situation you're talking about. HIV can't live outside the human body and there wasn't any opportunity for HIV/STDs to even get in your body.

Hope this helps!

Erik

HIV
Safe Sex and Weight Issue