HIV

sir i had a protected sex with prostitute but the condom is suddenly broken after 25 days i went for hiv p24 antibody and antigen it was negative but still i m worried about it and i m feeling pain inside my neck and vomating plese help what are my chanses of geting hiv

Neck pain and vomiting would be an unusual sign of acute HIV infection. The test you had is excellent. Would repeat again at about 6 to 8 weeks post exposure to convince you you are negative.

Would see a doctor now about your symptoms if they have persisted.

dying plz help me
PARANOID and SCARED! need your help ASAP