Sep 29, 2012
sir i had a protected sex with prostitute but the condom is suddenly broken after 25 days i went for hiv p24 antibody and antigen it was negative but still i m worried about it and i m feeling pain inside my neck and vomating plese help what are my chanses of geting hiv
Response from Dr. Wohl
Neck pain and vomiting would be an unusual sign of acute HIV infection. The test you had is excellent. Would repeat again at about 6 to 8 weeks post exposure to convince you you are negative.
Would see a doctor now about your symptoms if they have persisted.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sex With A Prostitute And Condom Broke Uncircumcised
- How Long Will Hiv Virus Remain Viable With Blood Spill?
- If You Are Hiv Positive Are You Able To Get Disability Benefits?
- Can Sex On Menstrual Cycle Cause Hiv?
- Likelihood Of A Heterosexual Male Getting Hiv
- Can You Get Hiv From Shaving Bumps On Your Pubic Hair Shaving?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.