I stepped on a hypodermic needle while i was at the beach.

today i was at the beach fishing and i was bare feet and i was walking to my fishing rod and then i felt a pain on the bottom of my right foot by the heel, i thought it was like a broken piece of glass and when i lift my foot up it was a hypodermic needle stuck in my foot, i quickly took it out and i stepped on the sand but i didnt noticed any blood,the needle was bent in a 90 degree angle like it was purposely set it up to hurt someone. but the pain of the needle had me worried the entire time. i know for fact that the needle is more than a day old because i was at the same spot the day before and i noticed a needle but i didn't really think that it would hurt anybody. can i contract hiv or anything deadly from this incident at the beach? and what should i do, because i didn't even tell my parents, the only person that knows is my best friend because he was looking at my when i shrieked and he saw the needle when i lifted up our feet. and we dispose of the needle before it hurt someone else.

I am not sure what age you are but if you are less than 18 years old, I ask you to please tell your parents or a trusted adult about this exposure. As it seems you know, the risk of any infection seems very low given the needle and syringe were on the beach a long time. However, a medical professional should take a full history and make a decision about need for any testing, a tetanus shot and such.

Contact with HIV / AIDS infected persons.
dying plz help me