Ask for a relationship

Good morning.

My question is this, I had sex with a woman and have had four meetings in all of them using condoms with vaginal penetration, taking all necessary measures and checking that the condom is not broken, she has performed oral sex without a condom. As one might consider this relationship?, No risk or low risk. It will need an ELISA test performed at 3 months counting from the first time?. Thanks in advance.

I am not sure what your question is exactly but if the issue is when you can have unprotected sex with this partner I would recommend the following:

If you are both agreeing to only have sex with each other, a test now should be done. To be really careful you could continue to use condoms and both test again in a month and if negative, toss the condoms aside.

If either of you are having sex with another person, all bets are off and condoms should be used.

Hepatitis b, c
Contact with HIV / AIDS infected persons.