|Ask for a relationship
Sep 29, 2012
My question is this, I had sex with a woman and have had four meetings in all of them using condoms with vaginal penetration, taking all necessary measures and checking that the condom is not broken, she has performed oral sex without a condom. As one might consider this relationship?, No risk or low risk. It will need an ELISA test performed at 3 months counting from the first time?. Thanks in advance.
| Response from Dr. Wohl
I am not sure what your question is exactly but if the issue is when you can have unprotected sex with this partner I would recommend the following:
If you are both agreeing to only have sex with each other, a test now should be done. To be really careful you could continue to use condoms and both test again in a month and if negative, toss the condoms aside.
If either of you are having sex with another person, all bets are off and condoms should be used.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Chances Of Catching AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.