Hepatitis b, c

Hello Eric, I am biting my nails. Can you tell me can I get hepatitis (b, c) on this way? I didn't think about this so far, and I am a little scared. Thank you in advance!

Response from Mr. Glenn

Thanks for your question,

There is no way for your to get Hepatitis B or C this way. Biting your nails simply shortens your nails..

If you're worried because you bite the skin around your nails, you would literally have to tear your fingers bloody (that'd mean the skin was significantly open). EVEN THEN, you'd have to come in contact with Hepatitis B or C.

Hope this helps!

Erik

Re darunavir.
Ask for a relationship