|Hepatitis b, c
Sep 29, 2012
Hello Eric, I am biting my nails. Can you tell me can I get hepatitis (b, c) on this way? I didn't think about this so far, and I am a little scared. Thank you in advance!
| Response from Mr. Glenn
Thanks for your question,
There is no way for your to get Hepatitis B or C this way. Biting your nails simply shortens your nails..
If you're worried because you bite the skin around your nails, you would literally have to tear your fingers bloody (that'd mean the skin was significantly open). EVEN THEN, you'd have to come in contact with Hepatitis B or C.
Hope this helps!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Jock Itch After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Getting Scratched Worried I Have HIV
- Rash After Anal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Rectal Bleeding After Anal Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Can Selenium Sulfide Help With Flat Warts Hpv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.