|Hepatitis b, c
Sep 29, 2012
Hello Eric, I am biting my nails. Can you tell me can I get hepatitis (b, c) on this way? I didn't think about this so far, and I am a little scared. Thank you in advance!
| Response from Mr. Glenn
Thanks for your question,
There is no way for your to get Hepatitis B or C this way. Biting your nails simply shortens your nails..
If you're worried because you bite the skin around your nails, you would literally have to tear your fingers bloody (that'd mean the skin was significantly open). EVEN THEN, you'd have to come in contact with Hepatitis B or C.
Hope this helps!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Touching Vagina Do I Need To Get Tested For AIDS
- Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Scared I Have HIV
- Unprotected Vaginal Sex How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For HIV
- Vaginal Fluid Do I Need To Get Tested For HIV
- Vaginal Sex Without Condom Do I Need To Get Tested For AIDS
- What Are The Chances Of Getting AIDS From Giving Oral Sex?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.