PCP - PNEUMONIA
Sep 29, 2012
Hi, can one develop PCP after a year of possiblen infection , i have a chronic cough , doc said it was bronchitis and the chest x-ray was clear , also around 7 months after possible infection developed Seborrheic dermatitis in the creases of my nose but this healed with steroid treatment, really scared , no real ars symptoms.
Response from Dr. Wohl
Unlikely. All reading this though will wonder why no HIV test? Get a test and your fear (and maybe some of your symptoms) could go away. DW
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Are White Bumps On Penis A Symptom Of HIV?
- Is Sore On Penis A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Itchy Scrotum Could I Have HIV
- Blood In Semen After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- If Both Partners Are Std Free Can You Still Get An Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.