oraquick hiv home test results A Microscopic grey line where the T is

I have a quick question for you .... I took the new oraquick test last night cause i had already ordered it i ran the test and the red line at "C" was there No red line at "T" But if you looked very closley with a flashlight you could see a greyish/blue VERY faint line it was not red or purple or anything. I called there hot line and talked with the college kids that run the place and have no clue. They were of no help. The line was so faint i used a mag light to look at it it was almost like a pencil make. Is this something to be concerened about. I had a Hiv Blood antibody test handy and took it immmmeditly and it was neg. But the pral stick thing is some what concerniing or maybe its just me. My last test with you was 24 of july NEG and i havent had any"risky" activities that i recall. Whats your take thanks!

I don't know. I am not familiar with the new home based test. While being a convenience, the test has its problems, including user-error. I suggest you take the test to your doctor along with the instructions. Even better, get a clinic-based HIV test and believe the results.

HIV risk - worrying symptoms
Cobas Ampliprep HIV Test 1 - v 2.0