Why won't you write me back???

I believe 100 percent that I have had multiple false negatives over a two year period and have messaged you multiple times looking for help only to have my question ignored. I have chronic sinusitis/ rhinitis, sore throat, headaches, oral thrush, repeated yeast inbetween buttocks, I have also had neurorapthy in my hands and feet, fever. I have taken over 15-20 HIv tests over a two year period and have two non detectable PCR DNA tests but I believe for sure I am infected. PLEASE help me

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

You do not have HIV. Any testing done outside of the three month window is considered conclusive. Your inability to believe your test results, and the amount of testing that you are doing tells me that you need to seek the help of a qualified mental health professional. A therapist or counselor is what you need. Not another HIV test. If you are unable to seek professional help, at the very least I would suggest talking with a trusted friend. However, I must stress that I strongly encourage you to seek professional help

If your physical symptoms persist then I would suggest working with a doctor to find out what could be the cause. It is not HIV. Please write back and let me know how you are doing once you have engaged in mental health services. Good luck.

In health,

Richard

Oral sex - condom slipped off
Cuts with nail vendors scissors unsterilize