Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

HIV infection doubts
Sep 26, 2012

Hello doctor,

I am a 20 years old boy. I met a girl almost 2 months before. I put my two fingers into her pussy just for 1 min. then I washed my hand with soap solution. i didn't have any open cuts on my fingers. No bleeding on my fingers. i didn't have sex with her. only thing i did was put my fingers into her pussy. After when i get my car, i put some body spry on my fingers i didn't feel any pain or burn. I used to smock cigarette. I quiet smocking before one month. I didn't know her statues, so when i get home i got scared. so i smocked one cigarette after that i felt strong headache. Then for a week i felt headache. when i smock i lost my headache. after one week , one rainy day i didn't had an umbrella, so i got some rain . after 2 days i felt cold and a small fever also a small sore throat for 1 day. i didn't take any medications for that. I am working in a subway restaurant. I ate a sandwich. after than i realized that that meat was bad. after a two days i had diarrhea for 2 weeks. then i didn't eat anything from subway. after that i never had stomach problems. Then i had mouth sore. but i usually having mouth sores for years. because i didn't eat yogurt or foods like that taste. years before my Doctor told me to eat foods like yogurt or take B complex. when i take B complex , i don't get mouth sore . even that day when i met her , i had a mouth sore. Also i having sore throat but no pain. also i have a swelling on back of my neck . it is like a thickness. but i don't have any pain. I thing i having that for a long time, am 5.7 and 75 k.g. so i thing that is fat. do you thing i have HIV infection?

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

I do not think you acquired HIV during this incident. The likelihood of transmission from digital penetration would be extremely low. Unless your fingers had large, bleeding cuts on them, I would not be concerned.

Your symptoms do not have anything to do with HIV. They all sound isolated to their particular incidences i.e. you had diarrhea from eating bad meat, and you felt bad when you had a fever and sore throat. In addition, quitting smoking is likely the cause of your headaches. I'm glad to hear you quit smoking! I myself use to smoke a pack-a-day. I quit over five years ago, and I'm so glad I did! Not only am I saving a ton of money, but I'm saving my lungs and my body too! Keep up the good work!

In health,

Richard

Previous
Masturbation
Next
intense burning

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.