possible ARS that last for 1 day?

Thank you very much for your effort and hard work on this website. I am really worried if I am experiencing ARS. I had an unprotected anal sex in June, and then one day after around two weeks later, I didnt feel well and vomit once in the morning and felt really tired that I had to left work and returned home. After a good long sleep, the next day I felt fine and well again. Is this a possible ARS? thank you so much again.

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

The answer to your question is no. Your symptoms do not sound like ARS, and ARS would not pass so quickly. Having unprotected anal sex did put you at risk for HIV, and if you have not done so, I would suggest you get for HIV. You are outside of the three month window. An antibody test would give you the answer you are looking for.

In health,

Richard

hiv after history of protected sex
Masturbation