Response to Dr. Hightow-Weidman
Sep 26, 2012
Dear Lisa, i have read what you told me, sorry, but it was not good enough, im still anxious. I just need a plain answer, so please, as an HIV specialist, would you recommend further testing or would you say im negative without doubts?
My tests so far:
6 weeks Elecsys HIV Combi Roche Cobas NON REACTIVE. 9 weeks Elecsys HIV Combi Roche Cobas NON REACTIVE. 12 weeks (84 days) Elecsys HIV Combi Roche Cobas NON REACTIVE. 14 weeks (98 days) Abbott Architect HIV Ag/Ab Combo NON REACTIVE.
Response from Dr. Hightow-Weidman
Hello there- You are negative, no doubt. Take care, LHW
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Get Hepatitis From A Scratch?
- Will Shingles Rash Spread?
- What's The Difference Between Mouth Ulcers And Herpes Simplex 1?
- What To Do If Antibiotics Not Helping Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Does The Discharge Of Chlamydia Look Like?
- What Are Your Chances Of Getting Herpes If You Have Sex With Someone That Has It?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.