Positive ELISA, Negative WesternBlot, 8 Days after exposure

Hello Expert Team,

I had unprotected sex with a girl whose sexual past I do not know. The sex lasted for no more than 5 seconds (I did not know she would force the issue of unprotected sex as we were fooling around. I immediately stopped. Lesson learned.) I went in for a sex test 8 days after possible exposure and all STD tests came back negative, except for the ELISA test which was reported as "reactive". The Western Blot test was negative and the health care provider informed me that I tested as "False Positive".

Is it possible to detect HIV antibodies 8 days after exposure? This is the only possible exposure I've had in 5 years. My next test is in two weeks with my primary care physician. The false positive has me experiencing a great deal of anxiety (and shame) even though my doctor has told me not to worry/stress.

Thank you very much.

I agree that the ELISA is likely false positive. Repeat testing as advised makes sense. DW

HUMBLE REQUEST TO HELP ME
Hiv blood test (Syringe) vs drug injection