very scared of hiv and stds

dear sir/mam i had a sex with a csw in thailand.on july 10 2012 .initially we both had shower with out touching each other. then she put condom on my penis and given some soft oral sex on my condom covered penis for less than a minute.and i sucked her nipples softly for less than a minute and her age may be around 28 years and may be she is not lactating and also i dont have any bleedings or sores in my mouth. and i did vaginal intercourse with the same condom and i finished with in less than a minute.i think she had used some lubricant which i have nt seen wether oil based or water based so iam very confused about the healthiness of the condom after intercourse ans also i have not seen wether it is broken or not. i removed my penis and she carefully removed condom with her hand. now iam very scared of contracting any hiv,hepatitis or any stds to me because i dont know the status of her.and does i need to test for hiv and stds. so please help me iam scared to death as iam married and have small kids

This sounds a lot like safe sex and your partner seemed to know exactly what she was doing to protect both of you. As you are now scared, you can get tested for HIV and STIs but I bet you a baht that they will be negative.

short exposure
HUMBLE REQUEST TO HELP ME