hiv from handjob

I am very scared.PLZ ANSWER MY QUESTION! i gave this guy a handjob about a month ago.he ejeculated all over my hands and i seen little cuts and hang nails on my hand. since then i have had a headache(which was mild) then diarrhea only like 3 times then became loose stools. then a tiny rash at the bottom of my leg. now im having tingles in my hands and feet.is this ars??? did i put myself at risk?? im freaking out. plz answer soon as possible

Response from Mr. Glenn

Thanks for your question,

There is no risk from what you're talking about.

While this guy could be HIV positive, the "little cuts" and "hang nails" on your hand wouldn't be a way for HIV to get into your body unless they were so severe that you were bleeding. I'm going to assume that was not the case since if it were, it would have hurt a lot to give hima hand job.

Hope this helps!

Erik

HIV rash or Bug bites
worried from blood in the taxi