HIV rash or Bug bites

I've noticed 3 very high raised bumps onmy body,one at the scalp,and the other two on my back, next to another, resulting in a pink/red pach of around 5cm long. My occipital gland was a bit swollen, on the left side, the same as where the bump on the scalp is. It has been 5 days, and the bumps are pratically gone, but thre's still a red patch that has been receiding and has a red/brown look.I can't feel the gland on my back anymore. There are other barely noticeble marks in my arms. I have no fever at all, and I keep vigilant on that subject.is thre any possibility of this being an ars rash? I've had unprotected passive oral sex some time ago. Could they be bug bites...a few years ago i've had two cases of alergic reaction to bugbites. Thank you very much

Response from Mr. Glenn

Thanks for your question,

The question of symptoms and risk for HIV must be taken separately.

THe "symptoms" you're describing could be caused by so many things.. so many! I'd encourage you to talk to a doctor to get down to the bottom of these things.

As for your risk, it was very very low. Getting tested for HIV is a general recommendation because you unprotected sex. But know that your risk was incredibly low. In other words, it'd be unlikely that you'd be infected from the oral sex.

Hope this helps!

Erik

Its Confusing
hiv from handjob