rubbing against a vagina unprotected

Hi am very nervous, scared, upset and very disappointed in myself. I keep getting these suicidal thoughts because about 1month and a half I had sex with this stripper and I wore a condom through out the whole intercourse. When i woke up in the morning i was still feeling very intoxicated from alcohol and she turned over, kissed me and open her legs. As she opened her legs my penis rubbed against her vagina and i could feel her body fluids but there was no penetration. As I felt the fluid from her vagina she stroked only twice and i pulled myself up from the bed and left very ashamed of myself. Three days later i went to get a syphillis and aids test and they came back negative. I then went again 22 days later and got the same result. About 40 days after this incedent happened a began to notice these small tiny red dots on my penis scattered one here one there but all very small without any liquid in them. I also got this very small bump on the shaft of my penis and i do not know what it is. am very scared that it might be a certain type o hpv. 1st what are the possibilities of me having herpes due to this encounter 2nd what are the possibilities of me having aids Please help me and please answer this question am really stressed out and need your help. I wish i could contact you directly to your emails and send you some pictures so that maybe you cn give me a diagnosis and i will defenitly donate if you please help me. Thank you so much

Response from Mr. Glenn

Thanks for you question,

I can understand how it must feel to have things happen to your body that are making you uncomfortable. It's VERY important in this case to go to a doctor who can examine you face to face!

I'm unclear from your description what these little red bumps are.. that's why you'd need to talk to a doctor. It's possible that they could be from Syphilis, Herpes, HPV, or even just a simple irritation of the skin! Someone could get any three of these STDs from just rubbing genitals together during sex.

Hope this helps!

Erik

Possibility for HIV to transmit by hand
Its Confusing