Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
  Breaking News: FDA Approves Triumeq, New Once-Daily Combination Pill

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

rubbing against a vagina unprotected
Sep 24, 2012

Hi am very nervous, scared, upset and very disappointed in myself. I keep getting these suicidal thoughts because about 1month and a half I had sex with this stripper and I wore a condom through out the whole intercourse. When i woke up in the morning i was still feeling very intoxicated from alcohol and she turned over, kissed me and open her legs. As she opened her legs my penis rubbed against her vagina and i could feel her body fluids but there was no penetration. As I felt the fluid from her vagina she stroked only twice and i pulled myself up from the bed and left very ashamed of myself. Three days later i went to get a syphillis and aids test and they came back negative. I then went again 22 days later and got the same result. About 40 days after this incedent happened a began to notice these small tiny red dots on my penis scattered one here one there but all very small without any liquid in them. I also got this very small bump on the shaft of my penis and i do not know what it is. am very scared that it might be a certain type o hpv. 1st what are the possibilities of me having herpes due to this encounter 2nd what are the possibilities of me having aids Please help me and please answer this question am really stressed out and need your help. I wish i could contact you directly to your emails and send you some pictures so that maybe you cn give me a diagnosis and i will defenitly donate if you please help me. Thank you so much

Response from Mr. Glenn

Thanks for you question,

I can understand how it must feel to have things happen to your body that are making you uncomfortable. It's VERY important in this case to go to a doctor who can examine you face to face!

I'm unclear from your description what these little red bumps are.. that's why you'd need to talk to a doctor. It's possible that they could be from Syphilis, Herpes, HPV, or even just a simple irritation of the skin! Someone could get any three of these STDs from just rubbing genitals together during sex.

Hope this helps!

Erik

Previous
Possibility for HIV to transmit by hand
Next
Its Confusing

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.