Chances of catching virus like HIV/STD/AIDS from a stripclub

I recently went to a all naked stripclub and had a private session with a girl. This girl was naked and since I was not wearing an protection, I told her that I won't be taking my pants off and we'll do whatever we can with that.. We started of kissing for a while and then I had sucked her boobs. Since she was naked she allowed me to touch her vagina. I had touched her vagina for couple of seconds and mainly from outside. after few seconds I realised she was little wet, which i assumed was her vaginal fluid and thinking that as risky i removed my figure. She asked me to allow her to lick my figure which i agreed thinking if she was hiv+ bacteria in her mouth will kill the virus.. After few mins we kissed again and the session got over. My worry is, is there a chance i might have caught HIV/STD/AIDS from her either by kissing her after she licked my figure or because when I came out of the session I realised one of my figure had cracked skin where my nails meets the skin (I am not 100% sure i used same figure.. but most probably I did since it was index figure of my right hand). Once i came out, i immediately rushed to restroom, and washed my hands completely. Do you see danger I might have with the experience I had. Can I get AIDS/HIV/STD if the her vaginal fluid touched that crack. I asked her couple of times before and after the session whether she was clean. She said she was doing checkup regularly and she was clean. But I can't trust her word. Would really appreciate your response as I've been really worried since then

Response from Mr. Glenn

Thanks for your question,

But there's no risk for HIV from what you're talking about. Sucking someone's finger isn't a way to get HIV. The mouth really isn't a good way to give out blood (which NEEDS to happen for HIV in this case.

Sounds like you don't have a good reason to think that your finger was compromised btw. It would be to be completely open with fresh cuts for us to even be curious about risk. And if that were the case, I highly doubt you'd be fingering her.

Hope this helps,

Erik

regarding HIV
Possibility for HIV to transmit by hand