Sep 24, 2012
I have a little cut in my finger,and when I went to wash my blood,I used random mug to carry water which is for bathroom use.can I get hiv from that water,even if some one's used it before me?
Response from Mr. Glenn
Thanks for your question,
There's absolutely no risk from the situation you're describing. None. There's no HIV in the situation you're describing. If you had a "little cut" on your finger.. sounds like that wasn't a real substaintial way for HIv to get in your body anyway.
Hope this helps!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Long Does It Take For Hiv To Cause Hearing Loss?
- Which Cells Are Affected By Herpes?
- What Does Herpes On The Vagina Look Like?
- What Can I Use Over The Counter To Treat Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Are Ways To Prevent Getting Herpes?
- What Are My Chances Of Getting Chlamydia From Someone Who Already Has It?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.