Anxiety over HIV and Oral Sex

Regret and so much anxiety!!!!! I gave an unknown 23 year old white man a blowjob. I had accidentally bit the inside of my cheek earlier the day I gave the BJ so there was a sore in my mouth. I didn't swallow but semen was all over in my mouth. 2 days later my tonsils were red and swollen. Listerine seemed to make it better and it went away in 3 days. I am terrified. Can't concentrate. Its been 30 days and no symptoms yet. Anxiety is consuming my life! All I can do is search the net for possible signs that I'm okay. I'm so scared that I have HIV. This would ruin my life, marraige, family... What are my chances?

Hi Oral sex carries the lowest risk of HIV transmission. If this was your only risk than I'm confident that HIV is not a concern even with the bite on your cheek, it happened the day before and so is not a way for HIV to enter. The sore throat can be from the actual blow job or you could have your allergies acting up or picking up a cold etc.... these are not symptoms of HIV.

Penis Sucking
Risk of exposure from brief unprotected vaginal sex