Sep 23, 2012
is penis sucking harmful and can cause HIV?
| Response from Ms. Southall
Hi Oral sex carries the lowest risk of HIV transmission. Though better to do with a condom on, if not, again a very small risk of transmission occurring and can only cause HIV if one of the partners is positive.
Be well and stay safe, Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Do People Catch AIDS From Sucking Penis?
- Is It Possible To Get AIDS From Sucking Penis?
- Risk Of AIDS Transmission From Sucking Penis
- Sucking Penis How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For HIV
- Burning Penis After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Penis After Sucking Penis Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.