Sep 23, 2012
is it bad to share earrings with an infected person?
Response from Ms. Southall
Hi No it is not a bad idea! You can share jewelry with people. The common sense thing to do for anyone exchanging earrings etc.. is to clean them with alcohol before using. This is not a way for HIV transmission to occur.
Be well and stay safe, Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Is A Over The Counter Genital Wart Remover?
- What Happens If Shingles Are Not Treated With Medicine?
- What Color Is Chlamydia Discharge?
- The Risk Of Catching Gonorrhea From A Single Act Of Sexual Intercourse
- What Is The Best Way To Keep Bacterial Vaginosis Away?
- Percentage Of Teens With Gonorrhea
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.