Sep 23, 2012
is it bad to share earrings with an infected person?
Response from Ms. Southall
Hi No it is not a bad idea! You can share jewelry with people. The common sense thing to do for anyone exchanging earrings etc.. is to clean them with alcohol before using. This is not a way for HIV transmission to occur.
Be well and stay safe, Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Would The Doctor Tell You Right Away About The Result Of Hiv Test
- What Are The Chances Of A Man Getting Hiv From A Women?
- Will A Blood Test Tell If You Are Infected With Hiv?
- I Have All Symptoms Of Hiv After Unprotected Sex
- How Much Acidophilus Should I Take For Thrush?
- Does Echinacea Conflict With Hiv Drugs?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.