depression with hiv being negative

my wife is hiv positive she said it from hjer last relations two years before we met and hiv one year after marriage she refuse to tell me the date of test and whe she first knew of being negative i am becoming depress because i feel she is trying to hide an affair after we was marriage we live apart in another country for six months how do i deal with this i saide i would leave but nothing happen i tell her sex can be safe but nothing happen am i hoping for too much as much as it will be painful go and find a better life with fun and sex

Hi It sounds to me like there are other issues going on here besides HIV. Though disclosing our status is one of the hardest things to do. Not one of us goes through the act of disclosing the same way, some say it right away and some say it later on and some may never disclose. Now that you know you need to make a decision of staying with her and work on your marriage or move on. I'm not the one to give marital advice, but I do think that some counseling might be helpful. HIV transmission from female to male is difficult to occur but not impossible, you both need to receive education on how to live a healthy and successful relationship. She needs to be in good care and if necessary on treatment and you need to become educated on how to protect yourself.

ORAL SEX
hiv aids