rubbing generals with HIV positive person.
Sep 23, 2012
rubbing generals with an HIV infected person. He is positive and on Art for two years. He is circumcised. What are the risks for me being infected.
Response from Ms. Southall
Hi There is no risk! There has to be a direct exchange of body fluids ad the rubbing of genitals doesn't allow that to happen. If there were to be fluid and with him on ART the risk decreases up to 96%.
Be well and stay safe, Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Flaky Skin Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Is Dry Cough An Acute Symptom Of AIDS?
- Ache In Testicles After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Testicular Pain After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.