hi dr

hi , its me again sorry , to bother but as you all guy know, i went for hiv test 1/2 sept-11-2012, it came out negative at 9 weeks.

but now i noticed little black dot in my gum as far only one, at the end of my last tooth it makes me sad again, because a friend told me that this is the first hiv symptom, i dont know what to think..

my test at 9 week came out negative,, blood test in a laboratory what would happen to me , i am turning to a + hiv?

Hi I would continue on your testing course but I can say that a small dot on your tooth is not a sign of HIV. having a test come back negative at nine weeks is a good sign, get your test at the three-month mark and you will know for sure.

Be well and stay safe Shannon

Pricked by safety pin
aids infection