exposure 4 years ago

I am a 42 year old female...I had unprotected sex in 2008 with a man whose sexual history I do not know. He pulled out before ejaculation.In 2011 I applied for some additional isurance. The company conducted a orasure test (collection device). I never heard anything from the results but got the coverage. I called about the results. The underwriter mailed the results to me.. She said the results are accurate. It said nonreactive to hiv and negative for nicotine. Am I in the clear if I had no other exposures since then.. Please someone answer. I have sent this 3 times.

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

You were HIV negative as of three months prior to that test. If you have not had any other sexual encounters since 2008, then I would consider that test valid. If you have had any sexual encounters since 2008, but have not been tested, then I would suggest a full STD panel. My suggestion is that unless you are abstinent, you should be screened for all STD's at least once a year, and preferably every six months.

Even if your risk for HIV and other STD's is low, it's always good to know your status. Good luck.

In health,

Richard

Gay Massage / Hemorrhoids
protected oral sex