Is frottage safe?

Hello Mr Codova, I have learn from this site that frottage is safe.Is it only safe for penis against penis, how about penis against vagina, is it possible for vagina fluid to go in the peehole during rubing. A few days back a sexworker sat on me and used her hand holding my penis to rub her vagina for only 10 second and touched her vigina opening for about a few second without inserting.So from yours experience can u please tell me that this act is safe is it frottage?. I forgott to mention i used condom for penatration. Thanks alot for helping. And may God bless all of you here on this site those spend alot of time to educate pepoel.

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

Frottage is a safer-sex activity. Penis to vagina rubbing would be considered frottage. It would be unlikely that her vaginal fluids would be forced into your urethra from a situation like this. In addition, once HIV leaves the body, it starts to die leaving it unable to infect another person.

Bottom line: I would not be concerned. HIV transmission was not likely in this situation.

In health,

Richard

Unprotected oral with another male, risks?
Scared Father and Husband after unprotected sex with prostitute!!