Sep 16, 2012
I am 34 yrs old male.My HIV positive partner lick my nipple for about 2-3 mins with her saliva in my right chest nipple.Should i go for prophylaxis or treatment so that i could be safe
Response from Dr. Wohl
There is no risk from this encounter to you. HIV is not transmitted this way. See HIV 101 section of this site.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Rash Sign Of Seroconversion
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Dizziness After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Fever After Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Balls After Receiving Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Purple Spots After Fingering Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.