HIV-2 test conclusive at 3 months?

Hello Doc. Wohl, I've been reading couple websites and it states that HIV-2 antibodies can take 6 months to be detected on a test. If this is the case, can the HIV-1/2 antibody test at 3 months be conclusive?

Please please answer this question as I've looked all over the web and have not found a definitive answer for the same.

The problem with the internet is that it is hard to tell when information posted was written. Modern HIV testing can detect antibodies to HIV much sooner than older tests. At 3 months if the test is negative for HIV-1 or HIV-2, you are negative.

Do ARV's reduce sex drive?
URGENT! - Can i move on with my life?