Can hiv be transferred from bodily fluids on a persons hand

hello and good day, i had protected sex with an hiv+ woman ,she told me after we complete the act, periodically i remove the condom to receive oral sex(bj) ,then recovered with a new condom,i'm concern that during removal of the condom that her fluids from her hands may have came in contact with my genital and of course the oral part,should i be concern i'm freaking out,i order a rna by pcr tests,to look for the presences of hiv, its been 1 day since exposure ,i hate my self for letting this happen i know better.

I would not be concerned. Her hands should not have been able to spread HIV to you. I would get an HIV test now just so you know your status. A repeat test in a month can be done to reassure you that all is well.

Genotype testing state no resistance-why are meds not working?
Do ARV's reduce sex drive?