|Can hiv be transferred from bodily fluids on a persons hand
Sep 16, 2012
hello and good day, i had protected sex with an hiv+ woman ,she told me after we complete the act, periodically i remove the condom to receive oral sex(bj) ,then recovered with a new condom,i'm concern that during removal of the condom that her fluids from her hands may have came in contact with my genital and of course the oral part,should i be concern i'm freaking out,i order a rna by pcr tests,to look for the presences of hiv, its been 1 day since exposure ,i hate my self for letting this happen i know better.
| Response from Dr. Wohl
I would not be concerned. Her hands should not have been able to spread HIV to you. I would get an HIV test now just so you know your status. A repeat test in a month can be done to reassure you that all is well.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Scrotum After Condom Inside Out Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Jock Itch After Breast Sucking Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Jock Itch After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Licking Anus Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.