Can hospital equipment transfer HIV?

Recently I went to a private women's hospital (in China) for a check up (my bladder, cervix, etc). They used different tools to check my area and some of these tools were inserted into my vagina. And they put a condom on the tools before using them. And I wonder if it's possible to get HIV from this. Knowing that condoms are not 100% effective in preventing HIV and being unsure about whether they sterilized the tools (EVEN IF THEY USED A CONDOM), I feel very very scared. I would like to get tested but I've read that I should only take the test after 6 months. Please help...

Response from Mr. Glenn

Thanks for your question,

There is no risk for HIV from the situation you're describing. For HIV to transmit to someone we need HIV positive body fluid coming out of someone's body and going immediately/directly inside someone else's body. We can tell right off the bat that there was no "direct" or "immediate" contact between you and another person's body!

On top of all that, condoms are incredibly effective at preventing infection!

Hope this helps!

Erik

breast fucking
Genotype testing state no resistance-why are meds not working?