HIV FROM FOOD, GOING CRAZY

I went to a fast food joint and ordered my food, When I got the change for the order the guy and I touched hands. Say for example he had a cut and blood from his hand got onto my hand. I forgot to wash my hands since I was in a rush but I did wash them about 10 min before in my office. Any risk of HIV if blood from his hand somehow made it into my food say his blood got onto my hand and then on the food and then into my mouth. If not risk then why?

Response from Mr. Glenn

There is absolutely no risk for HIV from what you're describing.

For HIV to transmit between people, there needs to be HIV positive body fluid coming out of someone's body and going immediately/directly inside someone else's body.

You're guessing that there may have been blood and even then you're guessing that it may have been HIV positive. Even if that were the case...

You're missing the "immediately" and "directly" parts of the equation. If blood got into your food for you to eat later that's not immediately. And it most certainly would be an indirect contact.

You might say that his supposed blood touching your hand would be direct and immediate, BUT you're missing a way for it to get inside your body.. lying on top of your skin is not the same thing at all.

Hope this helps.. If you find yourself worrying about situations like these even after a professional has assured you that there's no risk, it's time to consider talking to a mental health professional about how to help you get to a point where you won't worry about getting HIV when there's no chance of it happening.

Erik

std blood tests and false negatives
breast fucking