Intact condom

Pls. inform me if i need STD testing..The CSW insist to use a condom..She did oral sex on me and I enter the head off my penis on her vagina once but for only 3 seconds..I ejaculated after oral sex. All this activites done with one condom..After that I put water inside condom to check if it's intact, and it is. This is my only sexual encounter my whole life outside my relationship. Do I need any STD testing or not? Can I continue my unprotected sex with my girfriend? Thank you for your answer.

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

Your risk for HIV in this situation was very low. However, certain STD's such as Syphilis, Chlamydia, Gonorrhea, and Herpes can be transmitted orally. The risk of transmission from a one-time encounter would be lower though. I would suggest a full STD screening three months from the encounter, just to be certain.

As for unprotected sex with your girlfriend - until you get tested for all other STD's you are taking a risk.

In health,

Richard

hola richard, is it right?
Whats my status?