hola richard, is it right?

The AVERAGE period, of time that an infected person will show positive on the test is 25 days. This is an average, so not all people will test positive by this point in time.

At 3 months, most persons (>90%) infected with HIV will already show positive on the test. Other reports show: 50% of the people have detectable antibodies at 2 weeks 95% at 6 weeks 98-99% at 8 weeks 100% at 12 weeks

i cant wait one day more.. i have 8 weeks and two days im going for antibody hiv test in a laboratory today... would it be like the research says 98-99% at 8 weeks?

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

In your case, if you were to receive a negative result at this point, I would feel very confident in that result. I would encourage you to get that final test at the 90 day mark, just to be certain. I am confident that if your 8 week test is negative, your 90 day test will be too. Good luck.

In health,

Richard

DO I DISCLOSE AHEAD
Intact condom