hiv test !

dear docotor, i went to thailand for couple of weeks and i had slept with sex workers ...when i came back home i started to feel all hiv symptoms..i had done alot of hiv tests ,all came back negative and the last one after 8 month hiv combo negative ,i had also done A comprehensive blood test which my doctor recomend to do it and came out everything good but uric acid in blood and cpk were high,i'm 24 year's old used to be healthy guy ...am still feeling weak and i don't know what is going on with my body,so my question is ,does uric acid and cpk related to hiv? i would be thanfull if you answer my question..

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

Your eight month test would be considered conclusive. You are HIV negative from these incidences. Uric acid in the blood and high CPK levels can be caused by many things. HIV is not one of them. I would suggest following up with your doctor to rule out other possible causes.

In health,

Richard

can i get STD or HIV?
DO I DISCLOSE AHEAD