hiv duo test results after two months

Hello, on July i had an intercourse with two escorts at the same time (the expensive ones at a 5star hotel). We did some kissing (not french), i touched their vaginal fluid for a moment (not fingering), I received unprotected oral from both and then had protected vaginal sex with both. The girls didn't seem to have any mouth ulcer and i didn't have any penis sore (but i think my finger had a non-bleeding cut). Two months later (62 days) i took a last technology DUO test, which came back negative. Do you think the result is definitive, or should i retest at three months? Thanks.

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

I do not think you need to retest. Receptive oral sex is a low-risk activity, and using a condom during both acts of vaginal intercourse protected you from HIV.

Bottom line: It sounds like you had a good time, and you protected yourself too. I would only suggest testing at the three month mark if you need to for your own peace of mind. Otherwise, I think you are good to go and can wait until your next scheduled round of STD screenings.

In health,

Richard

used the same condom for oral sex and receptive anal
Could my SO be infected 10 years after? Should she get tested?