re testing required?

i live in India and had protected ( i am not sure if the condom broke or something wrong happened, once i saw that comdom was tampered while i was taking it out) sex with commercial sex workers around 9 women over a period of 2 years..from 2009 to 2012..my last encounter was in9 april 2012 and I got my HIV 1 and 2 test (tri dot) done on 3 september 2012 from a pathology which runs a blood bank too. how ever during the time of test i was taking LIV 52 ( herbal liver medicine) on a regular basis.. THE TESTS WERE NON _REACTIVE My questions are 1> do i need to go for another test after 6 months of exposure? 2. Since the pathology runs a blood bank , i assume the chance of a false negative test is 0%.

Please reply ASAP as I am worried, (sometimes I feel its just the guilt of wrong doing that has crept these fears in my mind). Reply Eagerly Awaited

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

It doesn't sound like you were at a high-risk for HIV infection. Using a condom is the best way to protect yourself against HIV and many STD's. Oftentimes, sex workers are more concerned about protecting themselves than your average sexual partner; I think the likelihood of them tampering with the condom would be fairly low.

Your HIV test in September was well outside the three month window. I would consider that result conclusive; I do not think you need to test again.

In health,

Richard

Feeling Bad - need an expert's opinion
used the same condom for oral sex and receptive anal