Test obsessed.

I was told by every testing facility to stop testing and that i'm negative without a doubt. Here is my score card for antibody testing Day 66 Neg, Day 70 Neg, Day 71 Neg, Day 78 Neg, Day 80 Neg, Day 82 Neg, Day 95 Neg, Day 98 Neg, Day 99 Neg, and Day 102 Neg. I also did RNA test at day 71 and DNA at Day 77 both came back Negative. The real question is did I test too much testing or is it me just me being a bit crazy. The RNA and DNA test are conclusive but I just felt like getting past 90 days.

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

The frequency of your tests does seem a bit excessive. Anything after 90 days can be considered conclusive. You are clearly negative from this incident. There is no need to test any further.

If you still feel the need to test, then that tells me that there is something else going on here. If you still feel the need to test, then my suggestion would be to talk to a qualified counselor or therapist. They can help you work through the reasons why you might be feeling the need to continue testing, even though you are clearly negative. If seeing professional help is not an option, talking with a trusted friend or relative can be very helpful too. Good luck.

In health,

Richard

how fast can you get a positive result on an hiv test?
Licked a man's semen after he came. HIV exposure risk?