how fast can you get a positive result on an hiv test?

So I was dating a guy that is hiv positive, and am negative. Through out our relationship we had sex and one of the times the condom broke this was back in aprili went to the emergency room took the first dosis of comvivir and later went to the gay and lisbean center and they gave me the treatment for a whole month. And I just had my last last check up in july and got tested throught the rapid and viral load test luckily it came out negative after that we had i believe protected sex like ones and after that, and later i just couldnt anymore my fear was to big. we did kiss and hug and every now and then would he give oral to me on my penis not on my head though just on the outer part and also on my testicle never did i have a cut. And also one time in the end of my fingers i had like a little piece of my skin was coming off and we were messing around i was masturbating him and he was masterbating me. And then i realize that part of my skin was comming of from my finger and i had pre cum on it so i got really scare and washed it hot water. And to make sure if there was an opening on my skin i grabbed a bottle of alchol and stuck my finger in the alchol and if it burn it was cause i had open skin but it didnt burn at all so now am realy scare. And even though i checked myself 2 weeks after those incidents and it came out negative. Now its been close to about a month since those incidents. And just 4 days ago i went to get check cause i started feeling nausea my stomach vey emtpy and am getting my results on september 18 of 2012. As experts what do you think are my chances of getting a positive result. As am very scared at this point. Hope to hear back from you guys soon.

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

Mutual masturbation and receptive oral sex are both low-risk activities. I do not think you need to be concerned. While these test results will not be conclusive ( you must wait until the 90 day mark), I am confident the result will be negative. If you like, you can follow up this test with another one at the 90 day mark. I am sure it will be negative too.

In health,

Richard

4th Generation HIV test USA
Test obsessed.