Touched uncurcumzied penis with possible traces of precum on fingers

About 3 days ago I had sex with a guy. I masterbated him and mixed my saliva with his precum while I masterbated him. I never put his penis in my mouth, I simply spit in my hand and then touched his penis with his precum on it. He then proceeded to stick a dildo in his anus with a silicone lube on it.Given that I possiblely had a mixture of silicone lube, my own saliva and his precum on my fingers I believe that traces of his precum, the silicone lube and my saliva may have been on my fingers after masterbating him when I decided to put on a condom in order to insert him. My question is this; it it possible to be infected with hiv when there is a mixture of saliva, silicone lube and precum (asuming he's hiv +) if I touched the head of my uncercumized penis while putting the condom on?? I didn't touch the tip of my penis where the uritha is, I only touched the head of my penis to hold it still while I put on a condom. I held my penis for approximelty 5 seconds to put the condom on. I didn't put the traces of his precum, silicone lube and saliva under the forskin of my uncurcumzied penis either. I simply touched the head of my penis with possible traces of precum, silicone lube and saliva mixture while putting the condom on. Is there any way that his precum could penatrate the head of my penis or "sneak" under my forskin if I'm uncurcumzied into the langerhans cells found on an uncercumzied penis??

Thanks, J

Response from Dr. Hightow-Weidman

Hello there Contrary to popular belief, HIV is a relatively hard virus to get. There needs to be a significant amount of HIV+ body fluid passing from one person's body directly/immediately into another person's body. This is why unprotected penetration is essential. It's only during this that significant amount of HIV+ body fluid will get pushed up inside your penis. The saliva, lube, precum mixture would therefore not constitute a risk in the case you describe- HIV is just not that "sneaky". Take care, LHW

Can I ge AIDS touching someones urinal?
unprotected sex with a prostitute