Sep 11, 2012
Hello, i received a massage from a gay man recently and he ended up giving me a handjob with oil on my penis. At the end of the massage he asked me to touch his penis as well. Am i at any risk of getting hiv? I am a bit scared and havent been able to get a definitive answer. Looking for your help.
Response from Dr. Hightow-Weidman
Hello there- Hand-jobs are not considered to be significant HIV-transmission risks. There is no evidence that HIV has ever been transmitted through receiving a massage or a handjob.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Chances Of Getting Hiv With Hangnail
- What's The Likelihood Of Somebody Getting Herpes From Protected Sex?
- What To Do If Antibiotics Not Helping Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Is The Meaning Chlamydia Igg Test Positive?
- What Is The Difference Between Syphilis And Herpes?
- What Does Chlamydia Feel Like?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.