Scracth, pre-cum and HIV infection

Just have a quick scenario, kind of freaking out about it.

Hooked up with another guy. No anal, oral or kissing. I masturbated myself and he masturbated himself (a lot of pre-cum on his penis). Then, with the same hand, he touched my body all over. Soon after I left, I noticed I had a small cut on my arm (probably made a few minutes earlier from some tree branch, bushes, etc, since we were outdoors). In fact, is was more like a scratch than a cut, but I could see a small amount of blood (very little). Note that his pre-cum didn't get "directly" on my scratch, I got it "indirectly", since it was first on his hands and then caressed my body with them. Does this situation pose as a risky one?

Response from Dr. Hightow-Weidman

Hello there- No I would not classify the event you describe as risky. The fact is that it takes a sufficient inoculum (amount of virus) to be placed into a receptive environment (INSIDE the anus or vagina or the blood stream) to have even a chance that infection will occur (and even under these circumstances, it usually does not). So, the odds are terrifically in your favor that you are not HIV infected. Take care, LHW

risk of condon
Possible Fluid Transmission