|oral sex with prostitute
Sep 9, 2012
I performed oral sex on a prostitute without protection. Two and 1/2 days later I developed a sore throat, fever, aches and pains. Five days after the encounter I had a PCR test, which just came back negative. Is five days too soon to be sure I'm negative?
| Response from Mr. Cordova
Oral sex has been and remains a low-risk activity. I would not be too concerned about this incident. If you would like a conclusive result then you will need to go in for an antibody test at the three month mark. I'm confident your result will be negative from this incident.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Testing Negative After Sex With A Prostitute
- Is Sore Throat A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Is Tingling In Fingers A Symptom Of HIV?
- Burning Penis After Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Penis Discharge After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.