anal finger

Hello, 7 days ago I got fingered in anus by a prostitute, and I don't know her status. The next day I was taking a shower and I felt a little lump in my anus, so I asked someone to see what it was, and to take a picture and it was a blueish small lump. So I looked information on it, and apparently it could be hemorrhoids. Anyways my Question is could I get AIDS by getting fingered in the anus?? I dont know if I had that lump before or after the encounter. Thank you very much for your time and help.

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

HIV would not be easily transmitted this way. Unless she cut her fingertip open and then stuck her bleeding finger inside of you I would not be concerned.

In health,

Richard

Anal sex and AIDS
oral sex with prostitute